Friday, December 21, 2012

As I Wait

Today is the end of the world. Well, not so far. I woke up this morning as Craig was leaving for work. I asked him, “are we still alive?” “Yes, Tara…” I’m glad I have today off so that I can spend time with my fur babies though. As I am waiting to meet my maker, I will post the pictures from Bellingrath for your viewing pleasure.

We went to Bellingrath Gardens with Tina, Drew, Tristan and Allison the first weekend of December after decorating our house. Bellingrath is the home of an insanely rich guy. He wanted to please his wife so he surrounded it with a giant garden. These folks are long gone now and the gardens are open for public viewing. During the holidays, thousands of lights are put up for viewing. Craig and I went last year for the first time. We enjoyed it, so I think it may become a tradition for us.

Cheers!
Tara


































 

No comments:

Post a Comment