Sunday, December 16, 2012

Merry Smith Christmas!

I wanted to share holiday spirit with everyone, so I took a few pictures of our home. We decorated the first weekend of December and have enjoyed the decorations as I always do. Craig, on the other hand, was hesitant as he always is to get motivated. He doesn’t like to decorate, but I really do believe he enjoys it just as much as I do when everything is finally up. Junebug has particularly enjoyed her first Christmas. You may notice the absence of gifts under the trees. This is due to Junebug. I have to re-wrap several gifts because she was just too excited about Christmas that she decided to unwrap them. No, literally, the paper was shredded and the gift bags had all the tissue paper removed.

We also had a fun trip to Bellingrath Gardens. I will post our pictures in the next blog. I hope you enjoy our home as much as we do. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Cheers!
Tara
Our Beautiful Home
The Lights at Night
 
Our Living Room "Family" Tree
 
My "Nice" Maroon and White Tree
 
Details on my "Nice" Tree
Our Stairwell
Junebug likes to play with the bell
The stocking are hung by the chimney with care...
Mantle details edited
 
Mantle details unedited
After the gifts were gone, she wrapped up herself in the tree skirt...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment